Tuesday, July 2, 2013

It's not blank!

It's not blank!
graphic design diploma
Image by Noel A. Tanner
Woot picked up the real diploma today, now I can get on with that whole, "no one understands my art" penniless existence.



STEP 0
graphic design diploma
Image by Hajime Chan
This is my final year project of my Higher Diploma, a magazine.

This project applied lots of graphic skill across logo design, illustration, typography, inforgraphic etc., try to show the skills I had learnt from past three years.

I want to use a touching project to conclue my study, therefore puberty problem is a perfect topic because everyone must passed this period. Hope my design is touching and inspiring for you all :)



graphic design gets up to gets their diploma
graphic design diploma
Image by rauchdickson

No comments:

Post a Comment