Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Cool Graphic Design Printing images

American Graphic Design
graphic design printing
Image by Alki1
My graphic design in 1969. An independent study bulletin for the University of Iowa.

I followed the rural mailman in my volkswagen beetle taking photographs of him delivering mail. He finally stopped and asked what I was doing and I explained that I was taking pictures to use at the university. That cleared things up as Iowans have a deep respect for their universities.

At least I didn't have to develop and print my shots as the university handled that through their photo lab and it was just as well. I had very little spare time because my youngest daughter played in the Iowa City high school marching band. If you've ever lived in the mid-west you would understand. I knew every high school football field from Keokuk to What Cheer. And I never realized how many kids and musical instruments could fit into a volkswagen!


Elbee Design Business Card ECU
graphic design printing
Image by Cranky Pressman
1 color letterpress printing.
Paper Stock: Cranky's Choices, 100% Recycled.


Braden Woods Design Business Card
graphic design printing
Image by Cranky Pressman
2 color letterpress printing.
Paper Stock: Cranky's Choices, Pure White.


Graphic Designed and Printed T-Shirts
graphic design printing
Image by Woodlands Ad Agency
Custom Graphic Design work and Imprinted T-Shirts for one of our clients that helps individuals with Autism and other disorders. Promotional Products in The Woodlands, TX


Stationery - Crossing Borders Group
graphic design printing
Image by Woodlands Ad Agency
Custom letterhead and envelope graphic design and printing for Crossing Borders Group in The Woodlands, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment