Saturday, December 22, 2012

Cool Swiss Graphic Design images

Swiss Graphic Design
swiss graphic design
Image by Alki1
International Graphic Design Education Forum, CAFA, Beijing China, 2002. Designed by Melk Imboden 2002. www.posterpage.ch/exhib/ex91_teh/ex91imbo.htm

Image from Karlsuher Ikonotope 1992-2002.


Swiss Graphic Design 29
swiss graphic design
Image by Alki1
I copied this from a slide that I used in one of my lectures on simplicity, symmetric or asymmetric tension, and letterform (more line). I did not have any information written on it but as DavidMcFarline and alphanumeric pointed out, it was designed by Maria Vieira 1957. I thought someone out there in Flickrland would know. Thanks everyone!

Opening up my student's minds to see in new ways was sometimes a difficult project. (At times i felt as if I needed a hammer and crowbar.) So I would start out with something so simple that it could not be broken down any further. Line and change of direction of line, or even a dot......


Swiss Graphic Design
swiss graphic design
Image by Alki1
Zeitbilder. Designed by Melk Imboden 1999. www.posterpage.ch/exhib/ex91_teh/ex91imbo.htm

Image from Karlsuher Ikonotope 1992-2002.


Swiss Graphic Design
swiss graphic design
Image by Alki1
poster designed by Herbert Leupin 1956.


Graphic Design/Switzerland
swiss graphic design
Image by Alki1
L'Idiot
designed by Werner Jeker 1995, whose work I admire. www.posterpage.ch/exhib/ex151jeke/ex151jek3.htm is also one of my favorite websites where he is listed.

Image from Gunter Rambow Schule der Plakate. [Staatliche Hochschule für Gestaltung Karlsruhe].

No comments:

Post a Comment