Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Production Work ~ 2 of 2 photos

Production Work ~ 2 of 2 photos
careers in graphic design
Image by Urban Woodswalker
My former career was in advertising illustration ...I love all the colors and typefaces dancing before my eyes. Product branding is so much a part of our lives 24/7.

So many of these cans are found just lying in the street, or in the garbage. I take them, wash them with soap, and give them a new life. One man's trash is my art supplies.

***************************************
These cut outs will become necklaces and earrings.
A lot of aluminum cans...I do NOT ever waste a piece of the can. I use 90% of every single aluminum can in my work.

I think photographing still lifes of the cut out pieces is as much fun as creating the jewelry.

See next photo....


Dealing in Futures- Career Education Materials for Students, Parents, and Educators
careers in graphic design
Image by Ross Griff


Mr. Graphic Design
careers in graphic design
Image by lesliebyk
We went to the final graphic design show of Chris's college career. He will be graduating in May. Anyone need a good graphic designer?


Key Resources in Career Education: An Annotated Guide
careers in graphic design
Image by Ross Griff


Ladies Love Sutnar
careers in graphic design
Image by Shane Keaney
Ladislav Sutnar fans out there may enjoy this one. Especially if you're familiar with his Venus series from late in his career.

available as a shirt and more here:
society6.com/keaney/Ladies-Love-Sutnar_Print

No comments:

Post a Comment