Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Cool College For Graphic Design images

Penguin Classics book sleeve design
college for graphic design
Image by CowGummy
I've just graduated from Central Saint Martins college of Art & Design. Woohoo!
I've also got a job lined up working as a graphic designer for 'Plastichead Music' - a UK based international distributor of kick ass music.

It's all coming together... I figured it's been too long since I've uploaded any of my actual work, so here's a few portfolio pieces.

Brief: Design a new series design (cover & spine) in the standard 'B-format' for the Penguin Classics publications.

Media: Adobe InDesign CS2, Adobe Illustrator CS2, Gill Sans typeface


Outside: Book Design For Essay on Herbert Bayer
college for graphic design
Image by CCA Confidential
This book was created as part of an essay on Herbert Bayer for my History of Visual Communication Class at California College of the Arts.


Inside: Book Design For Essay on Herbert Bayer
college for graphic design
Image by CCA Confidential
This book was created as part of an essay on Herbert Bayer for my History of Visual Communication Class at California College of the Arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment