Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Cool Graphic Design Logo Ideas images

DCHS Logo Idea Rough
graphic design logo ideas
Image by Asbestos Bill
Rough concept for an identity for the Douglas County (Kansas) Historical Society, who came to KU to redesign their identity and museum because they're kind of floundering financially.

The direction is based on an idea of history being a layered amalgamation of actions, events, and lives. History is messy, personal, and always changing.



Creative Commons TM Logo Idea
graphic design logo ideas
Image by labguest
This is a trademark logo idea I came up with for Creative Commons property. Creative Commons licensed media encourages open minds and open eyes. Using the current logo, I turned the C.C. into a wide-eyed observer of the web and all the content it has to offer.


Guardian logo
graphic design logo ideas
Image by AngelDVelez
this idea came to me as I was looking at a poster of a guardian. Seem I work in the security field I put two and two together make sense to me.


Ichi Case Study
graphic design logo ideas
Image by Fluid Design

No comments:

Post a Comment