Thursday, June 27, 2013

Cool Best Graphic Design Companies images

Tokyo, Wed 18 July 2007
best graphic design companies
Image by aeiou11235
I was going for a drink at Combine at Meguro River in Nakameguro at night. It was completely packed with gaijins (=non-Japanese-people) and I found out pretty soon, that two guys (a French and a Spanish) were celebrating their birthdays. Met that Swedish guy, whom I met there several times before at the bar. He is kinda cool, he's doing product and graphic design, working for some Japanese company. He can speak Japanese quite well (in comparison to my 3 words) and he teached me some more sentences and words. I was joking that I probably will learn to speak Japanese solely by sitting at bars.

Because I am working at home all day long and usually just go out to buy some cigs and something to eat, I sometimes don't meet a person for the whole day that I could talk to. Here in the house people are coming and leaving all the time, but there's somehow no real contact, because everyone is living his own life and the house is mainly used for sleeping. In the morning, when everyone left, there's noone else beside me in the house, in the evening they're coming home and go to bed. Even with Verena, who's working at Pingmag and staying at the same Gaijin-house for about the same time as I ( for 8 months up to now) I hardly meet. When she's coming home at night we sometimes chat (over the computer) from one room to the next. She's living in the room above mine. Sometimes I can hear her bed squeaking. Private space is holy in Japan. That's why the bars are sometimes my last possibility to meet people just to have a talk... otherwise I wouldn't see anyone. Talk to noone. It's one of the very few possibilities for me to socialize. Call me barfly.

After a while I started flirting with the girl behind the bar, using some prepared sentences from the Swedish guy ("Suteki Na Tishato!" = "Nice T-Shirt!"). She's always wearing the best T-Shirts (Japanese: Tishato ... no joke) in town. This night she was wearing a yellow souvenir-shirt from the mediterranean island of Corsica. Her father is a photographer, too. I invited her for cinema for next week Thursday. We want to watch that new David Fincher movie that just came out here.

Later that night I also met this other (German) girl, who's working at Graniph (a TShirt-company). We were talking that I should send them some designs for prints.

Verena was also coming by. She told me that she would move into an other house around the corner in the coming weeks. It probably will not make a real difference to the present situation, as we're chatting on the computer anyway and scarcely meet here.



myDesignGraphics.com Business Card
best graphic design companies
Image by myDesignGraphics.com
One of the best forms of advertisements.

Custom Business Cards

Business Cards Done Right


Advertisement _2272145
best graphic design companies
Image by PianoWow
Probably the best advertising I have seen in a long time. Not because of the graphic design, but the subject matter. I suppose health insurance companies are trying to promote a positive image of themselves, with all the talk in congress.


Road v.1 Ginger
best graphic design companies
Image by M Domondon
I was disappointed with Rain . Actually, the company didnt like it. I personally thought it was one of the best things I made in here.

It was supposed to be a girl's shirt, btw.

Anyway, Here it is, something closer to my "roots."

A WIYM Design.

No comments:

Post a Comment