Thursday, June 27, 2013

Cool Graphic Design Awards images

Graphic Design USA Award
graphic design awards
Image by rastariza
Although my time at PSU Outreach was short, my proudest moment came a few months after I left when a design (as part of a larger promotion) I worked on was awarded an Inhouse design award from Graphic Design USA. My design drove the creative direction for the campaign.

Thank you Herbert.


DIA 2010
graphic design awards
Image by sincretic
The winner in the Graphic Design category was the branding for Helena Velez's Mennoniten Kollection, by David Quiroga of Raidho, mentored by yours truly.

Photo by Nydia Lilian.


DIA 2010
graphic design awards
Image by sincretic
Our own Vanessa Osorio has been competing in the Design & Innovation Awards 2010 with the visual branding for Nakiime: here's the "clean" group shot.

Photo by Nydia Lilian.

No comments:

Post a Comment