Friday, April 12, 2013

Cool Graphic Design Laptops images

Sketchbook folder and laptop
graphic design laptops
Image by paperbits
If you view this at full resolution, you can see the illustrator file for the SmarBook label.

The layout of the label is a golden ratio typographic grid, based on a 72pt square QRCode.

If I can't make QRCodes attractive, I can at least use them as visual anchors for a graphic design.


Gadget for Nerds
graphic design laptops
Image by Calsidyrose
I found this "Computer Humidity-Temperature calculator at the thrift store.

While I have had a lot of trouble with my current HP Pavilion Laptop overheating (causing the video driver to fail...not just once, but three times) I don't know how to use this gadget to calculate my overheating risks. It just looks cool.

Somewhere I have a pica wheel that converts inches to picas, a unit used in typesetting back in the old, old days of the 1970s and 1980s. I do know how to use that because I worked for years as a copy editor.

Direct scan from my personal collection.


Point One.
graphic design laptops
Image by Daniel Bevis
A complex, abstract depiction of the first few seconds of [this] universe of ours.


Okami Amaterasu - Cherry Blossom Form [White]_T-Shirt
graphic design laptops
Image by Daniel Bevis
Okami, one of my most beloved new game / series this [Wii] gen.

The idea for this came to me awhile after beating the Wii version of the game afew years back, I wondered what Amaterasu in her purest form would be, and then it hit me, why not cherry blossoms petals? They’re so abundant and important throughout, after all [and they’re pretty]. :)

Available in various sizes and colours - as well as Prints and iPhone Cases from Redbubble:
www.redbubble.com/people/danielbevis/works/8983199-okami-...

And Prints, T-Shirts, iPhone, iPad and Laptop Cases from Society6:
society6.com/DanBevis/Okami-Amaterasu-Cherry-Blossom-Form...

© DanielBevis

No comments:

Post a Comment