Monday, April 29, 2013

Roll 002: Photo 001

Roll 002: Photo 001
graphic design resume
Image by ddddaniel.
Portfolio show.

My entire display at the Graphic Design Senior Show for CSUF 2009. The poster was my resume, and to the right of it was a page photocopied from a Pipilotti Rist book. It wasn’t exactly my intention to procure a job from this show. It only stayed up a week.

Readable version of my "resume" here: declinedtostate.tumblr.com/post/95284139


Visual Resume of Shell Greenier
graphic design resume
Image by shellgreenier
I finally gave in after I received an email from a resume "pro" telling me my generic, scan-able resume was just too...generic and scan-able. So I now have a designed version that matches my one page portfolio site at www.shellgreenier.com


resume_creative
graphic design resume
Image by dawnielle.photography


new resume design
graphic design resume
Image by kiwikewlio


Resume: Japanese and English
graphic design resume
Image by Ryan Hageman
Resume: Designing bilingually, Japanese and English, to provide information for potential host families.

No comments:

Post a Comment