Monday, April 8, 2013

Nice Graphic Design Help photos

Latvian Graphic Design
graphic design help
Image by Alki1
I'll swing out of Germany and introduce a website for the Latvian graphic designer Jaunā Gaita. www.zagarins.net/jg/. Sandijs, thank you for sending this information on to me. Perhaps folks can help on information about this designer.

And can anyone tell me how to find the Latvian symbol for a macron diacritical mark on a Macintosh keyboard?


U.S. Graphic Design
graphic design help
Image by Alki1
Poster for the Selby Gallery, Ringling School of Art, designed by April Greiman, Inc., 1999. I made an embarrassing typo and have been misspelling her name. April Greiman has corrected me through michaeljamesspinto and I am very grateful to receive his help, once again from Flickr folks and this time, from the designer of the work being shown.

And michaeljamesspinto, thanks so much to you for forwarding her email. It was fascinating!!!



U.S. Graphic Design
graphic design help
Image by Alki1
Accent Creative, you may be right that Natas Kaupas designed this but I am not sure. Perhaps other Flickr folks can help. (This was one design that I liked!)

No comments:

Post a Comment