Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Webtreats People and Things Icons in Glossy Black Style

Webtreats People and Things Icons in Glossy Black Style
diploma in graphic design
Image by webtreats
This glossy black icons people things set includes a wide assortment of hand signs, pointers, and silhouettes (stop hand, hands, feet, eyes, face, man, woman, child … Etc) as well as clothing, personal belongings, and household goods (hats, shoes, umbrella, diploma, toys, camera, desk, table, chair, sofa, lamp … Etc). View the full set here: icons.mysitemyway.com/glossy-black-icons-people-things/


Getting My Diploma: BFA in Graphic Design
diploma in graphic design
Image by Kyle Jones
Major: Graphic Design; Minor: Interactive Design


Budget InfoGraphic
diploma in graphic design
Image by HarryetN
Just thought I’d give you all an insight into what I do In my Creative&Media diploma course. This is a piece of work I made today in Illustrator CS3, It took me around 50 minutes. The reason behind the info graph is because my class is holding a animation festival, and in order to gain marks we have to review and evaluate our work. So as you can see below the one on the left is what we were previously going to do and the one on the right is what we are now going to do for/with our budget for the animation festival.

All made by me in 50 minutes, enjoy.

Note: This was a pdf but the jpg quality is poop.


Done!
diploma in graphic design
Image by Kyle Jones
Picked up my BFA in Graphic Design today.


During the Commencement
diploma in graphic design
Image by lesliebyk
Happy to have his diploma. Monday he started his first real job at a graphic design company in Tulsa. :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment