Sunday, April 7, 2013

Nice Graphic Design Portfolio Sites photos

New site design thingsdesigner.com
graphic design portfolio sites
Image by .m for matthijs
This is the first working part of my new site .. (look at the design for the rest here) .. so for now, only my photography portfolio is available ..

it's powered by Flickr of course :) .. I used (the tags-part of) the Lightbox/php-driven design.tedforbes.com/index.php he is known as gravityroom on Flickr .. Of course I was not satisfied with the default graphics and stuff so I changed things around a bit ..

in time, more will be added to the site .. things like interaction design concepts, graphic design portfolio, webdesign portfolio, and more .. and probably I will redesign and include my weblog as well..


Voices of Utah Website
graphic design portfolio sites
Image by markusallen08
This is a mock website done in a intro to web design class.

April 2008

Site Link:
markusallenweb.com/doublevoice.html


ianep.co.uk
graphic design portfolio sites
Image by Ian Edward Prentice
I've been working on my site for a while since the last update. I redesigned the entire template, though simplified it down.

1/ Javascript on the Home page shows a different image of my work upon each refresh.

2/ My Work page has seen the biggest revamp, and certainly took the most time! Each thumb of work has a hover, and each can be brought up in a lightbox..

3/ ..as seen here, with a selection of images per project.

4/ And I completely redid my shop. Before I sold solely myself with payments via Paypal, though it seemed much easier to use an external shop, so I used Big Cartel, link here.

ianep.co.uk


T-9 Research Project
graphic design portfolio sites
Image by markusallen08
This web site was created to display research findings done for ASUU at the University of Utah. (Associated Students of the University of Utah). The Research has to do with campus sustainability at the U of U.

November - December 2008
Dreamweaver, HTML

Site Link:
markusallenweb.com/5710 website/T9homepage.html


No comments:

Post a Comment