Monday, January 21, 2013

Cool Graphic Design San Diego images

Colorful Doorway
graphic design san diego
Image by Bill Gracey
Seen in the San Diego neighborhood of Little Italy during Art Walk. A historic and colorful neighborhood.

Other pictures I've take over the years of San Diego are in my San Diego Set. www.flickr.com/photos/9422878@N08/sets/72157623536348425/...


Wall of Color
graphic design san diego
Image by Bill Gracey
See on a wall in the Little Italy neighborhood of San Diego during Art Walk.

More of my pictures from San Diego are available for the incredible price of free in my San Diego set.
www.flickr.com/photos/9422878@N08/sets/72157623536348425/...


Nature's Graphic Design
graphic design san diego
Image by Bill Gracey
I believe that this animal is an impala. I took this picture at the San Diego Zoo while walking around and looking for anything with nice light on it with a dark or shadowed background. In the five previous pictures, the light (and background) are the real subject.


"Comics and Design" panel: Seymour Chwast
graphic design san diego
Image by schmuela
cover for Chwast's forthcoming graphic novel adaptation of Chaucer's Canterbury Tales.

"The pilgrims in the Canterbury Tales all rode horses, but I'm not very good at drawing horses, so I put them on a motorcycle."


Campus Crusade SHIFT 2010 Winter Conference
graphic design san diego
Image by ryan miranda
Commissioned Brochure Design

© Ryan Miranda 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment