Thursday, January 24, 2013

jofalltrades.com Business Cards (Front)

jofalltrades.com Business Cards (Front)
business graphic design
Image by jnyemb
Here is my first set of business cards for self promotion purposes. I thin they cam out well.

www.jofalltrades.com


jofalltrades.com Business Cards (open box)
business graphic design
Image by jnyemb
Here is my first set of business cards for self promotion purposes. I thin they cam out well.

www.jofalltrades.com


business cards
business graphic design
Image by medialoog
my new set of business cards in sweet pink and blueish combined with chocolate brown... printed by www.moo.com


Amor America Business Card Design
business graphic design
Image by ryan miranda
Business card design created for individuals of the company Amor America

© Ryan Miranda 2011


Rawkes Business Card Mockup
business graphic design
Image by robhawkes
Since Moo were kind enough to give me 50 free business cards, I thought it was about time I had some to give out at meet and greets.

This is the result of some mucking around this morning. I'm going to let it settle before I go and order the prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment